Are you interested in learning more about the full spectrum of motor control technology, including guiding standards and best practices? Participate in the Motor Control Fundamentals Seminar and learn about motor branch and control circuit designs satisfying both NEMA and IEC standards, learn how to select the correct configuration based upon specific applications, and learn more about motor management systems. You will also get the opportunity to wire your own control circuit to further reinforce the various topics covered and demonstrate the ease of use of Siemens control products.
Attend the Motor Control Fundamentals seminar and get training on:
· Various ways to control a motor
· Motor branch design configurations
· Control branch design configurations
· NEMA and IEC standards requirements for motor control
· Motor management systems
· Hands-on wiring lab to create your own control branch